Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces a new range of low level DC current data loggers offering 10-year battery life and 1 million readings.
The Process101A-3A DC current data loggers are designed for use in short and long term applications such as flow recording, solar cell studies and battery consumption analysis among others.
Key features of Process101A-3A DC current data loggers:
- Input measurement range of ±3A
- Can hold up to 1,000,000 readings
- 10-year battery life
- 4Hz reading rate
- Pushbutton start option with multiple start/stop function
- Ultra-high speed download capability
- Optional memory wrap and password protection
- Battery life indicator
- Programmable high-low alarms
- MadgeTech Software for easy starting, stopping and downloading of data
- Graphical, tabular and summary data provided for analysis
- Data can be viewed in A, mA or μA
- Data can be automatically exported to Excel for further calculations