New compact industrial ethernet temperature transmitters are available from Pacific Sensor Technologies . The ethernet transmitter manufactured by Comet Systems is designed for measurement of temperature and relative humidity. The display is possible to switch off, and the online transmitter is designed for use in non-aggressive environment.
Features of the ethernet temperature transmitter include:
- Modes of communication for the ethernet temperature transmitter include Modbus
- Modbus TCP protcol enables the user to read measured values, set alarm limits, adjust the probe, read firmware
- Telnet: Port 9999 enables to set alarm limits (lower and upper limits for T, RH, Tdp, hysteresis and time delay), e-mail addresses, SNMP addresses, probe description, refresh of www pages (10s to 65535s), select type of www pages, set storing interval to history (10s to 65535s), enable each communication channel.
- Capacity of the history memory of the etehrnet temperature transmitter is 100 sets of measured temperature, humidity, pressure+computed value.
- Password protection of this port is enabled
- Automatic IP address assignment from DHCP server is also enabled
- User can design the look of www pages and select values to display
- SNMP: It is possible to read actual values and alarm limits. In case of alarm creation warning message (trap) is sent to IP addresses defined by the user (maximum three addresses)
- E-mail: In case of alarm creation warning e-mail message in sent to addresses defined by the user (maximum three addresses)
- Syslog: Transmmitter enable to send text messages to selected syslog server after different events appear
- Technical Parameters Operating temperature range: -30 to +80°C (is recommended to switch OFF the LCD over +70°C)
- Protection: IP30
- LAN Connection: RJ-45
- Dimensions: 89 x 148 x 37 mm
- Power : 9-30Vdc, max 1W
- Power connector: axial, diameter 5.5 x 2.1mm