Made from stainless steel, these pressure transducers typically find application in industrial OEM equipment, injection moulding, die casting and hydraulic systems with pressure spikes or highly cyclic conditions.
Spectre Model 3000 Hydraulic Series pressure transducers are built with a rugged design to withstand application conditions such as high vibration, shock and temperature extremes. The Fused Bond sensor technology eliminates drift and ensures long-term stability.
Backed by decades of application experience, Spectre Sensors has the expertise to custom design, prototype, build and supply pressure sensors to meet specific application requirements. RFI/EMI protection on the transducers eliminates noise.
Pressure transducers designed by Spectre Sensors meet the customer’s application and business requirements in terms of high accuracy, ruggedness, long term performance and reliable delivery.
Key features of Spectre Model 3000 Hydraulic Series pressure transducers:
- Designed for harsh environments with shock and vibration exposure
- Eliminates drift and ensures long-term stability with unique Fused Bond sensor technology
- Machined from solid stainless steel bar stock
- No silicone oil fill, internal O-rings or welded diaphragms
- Maximum RFI/EMI protection on every transducer to eliminate noise
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5V and 0-10V
- Pressure range: 0-15 to 0-40,000 PSI
- Accuracy to 0.04% BFSL
- Temperature compensation at the sensor element