Pacific Sensor Technologies has available the Fluke 1529 Chub-E4, a lab-quality universal bench thermometer. The Fluke 1529 Chub-E4 thermometer features four channels, three major sensor types and lab-quality accuracy.
Features of the Fluke 1529 Chub-E4 thermometer:
- Four inputs for reading four different sensors simultaneously. Those inputs can be configured in three different ways according to preference.
- Choose between four channels of thermocouple inputs, four channels of PRT/thermistor inputs or two channels of each.
- 100-ohm, 25-ohm, or 10-ohm PRTs and RTDs are read using ITS-90, IEC-751 (DIN), or Callendar-Van Dusen conversion methods.
- Thermistor readings are converted using the Steinhart-Hart polynomial or standard YSI-400 curve and are as accurate as ±0.0025 °C at 25 °C with resolution of 0.0001 °.
- Thermocouple inputs read all the common thermocouple types, including B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T, and Au-Pt and allow you to choose between internal and external reference junction compensation.
- PRTs and thermistors connect easily to the 1529 using Fluke Calibration’s patented mini DWF connectors, which accept bare wire, spade lug, or mini banana plug terminations. Thermocouples connect using standard or miniature terminations.
- A special high-speed mode allows measurements on one channel to be taken at the rate of 10 per second.