Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces a new line of extended range pH and temperature meters from Milwaukee Meters.
The Mi105 extended range pH/temperature meters available from Pacific Sensor Technologies feature an electrode with a built-in temperature sensor and amplifier to prevent electrical interference.
The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.00 to 16.00 pH and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0ºC or 23 to 221ºF.
Key features of Mi105 extended range pH/temperature meters:
- Stability indicator and hold feature freezes the display for easy and accurate recording
- Large display has graphic symbols to guide the user through all operations
- Battery life guarantees over 500 hours of continuous use
- Performs a self-check when switched on and displays remaining battery level
- Automatic calibration performed at 1 or 2 points using standard or NIST buffers
Mi105 extended range pH meters are supplied complete with MA914BR/1 pH/Temp amplified probe with 1m cable, 20 mL pH 4.01 and 7.01 sachet of calibration solution, 2x20 mL sachet of electrode cleaning solutions, 9V battery and instructions, all packed in a rugged carrying case.
Milwaukee Meters supplies a comprehensive range of low cost, high performance water quality instruments.