Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the new Ethernet temperature transmitter for RTD PT1000 probes.
Manufactured by Comet Systems, the Ethernet temperature transmitter is designed for measurement of temperature and relative humidity. The online transmitter is designed for use in non-aggressive environment and it is possible to switch off the display.
The PST-4511 Ethernet temperature transmitter for RTD PT1000 probes has varouis modes of communication including:
- Modbus: Modbus TCP protcol enables to read measured values, set alarm limits, adjust the probe, read firmware.
- Telnet: Port 9999 enables alarm limits to be set (lower and upper limits for T, RH, Tdp, hysteresis and time delay), e-mail addresses, SNMP addresses, probe description, refresh of www pages (10s to 65535s), select type of www pages, set storing interval to history (10s to 65535s), enable each communication channel.
- SNMP: It is possible to read actual alarm limits and values. In case of alarm creation warning message (trap) is sent to IP addresses defined by the user (maximum three addresses).
- E-mail: In case of alarm a creation warning e-mail message in sent to addresses defined by the user (maximum three addresses).
- Syslog: Transmmitter enable to send text messages to selected syslog server after different events appear.E.g. after transmitter restart, alarm activation, communication error with SNTP, write to transmitter via mdb, sntp, after firmware change, after alarm termination, after communication error with SOAP server
Pacific Sensor Technologies’ PST-4511 Ethernet temperature transmitter for RTD PT1000 probes has a temperature range of -200 to +600°C.
Technical Parameters of the PST-4511 Ethernet temperature transmitter includes:
- Dimensions: 89 x 148 x 37 mm
- LAN Connection: RJ-45
- Operating temperature range: -30 to +80°C (is recommended to switch OFF the LCD over +70°C)
- Protection: IP30
- Power : 9-30Vdc, max 1W
- Power connector: axial, diameter 5.5 x 2.1mm