Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the T3113D duct mount programmable temperature and humidity transmitters with 4-20mA output for diverse applications in HVAC management, server rooms and warehouses.
Equipped with temperature and relative humidity sensors, the T3113D duct mount programmable temperature and humidity transmitters with 4-20mA output can also convert measured values to other humidity interpretation including dew point temperature, absolute humidity, specific humidity, mixing ratio or specific enthalpy.
Key features of T3113D temperature and humidity transmitters:
- Two galvanic isolated 4-20mA outputs
- User adjustable configuration of outputs and output range
- Large dual line LCD for simultaneous display of T+RH or other humidity interpretation
- Display can be switched off if required
- Computerised design ensures temperature compensation of the humidity sensor and fail indication
- State-of-the-art capacitive polymer sensor ensures excellent calibration, long term stability, and inertia against water and condensation
- Designed for use in non-aggressive environments
The T3113D duct mount programmable humidity and temperature transmitters available from Pacific Sensor Technologies find application in building HVAC management, building HVAC automation, industrial Ethernet, server rooms, telecommunication devices, warehouses, glasshouses, manufacturing facilities, museums, archives, galleries and air-conditioned rooms.