Designed for extended field applications, the Volt101A DC voltage data loggers offer sample rates up to 4 Hz and are available in four input ranges of 2.5 V, 15 V, 30 V and ±160 mV.
The new DC voltage data loggers can be programmed with high/low limits to trigger LED alarming functionality.
Key features of Volt101A DC voltage data loggers:
- 4Hz sampling rate
- Equipped with LED alarming functionality
- Can be programmed with high and low limits that will trigger the red LED to blink if they are breached
- 10-year battery life allows the data logger to be deployed in the field for months or even years
- Available in four different input ranges: 2.5V, 15V, 30V and +/-160mV
- User programmable engineering units enable the device to scale the input voltage to various units such as temperature, CO2, light and more
- Engineering units save time as the data is shown in the scaled unit and can be downloaded on any computer with the MadgeTech software
- MadgeTech software shows statistical information based upon the type of unit stored within the device
- Data can be easily exported to an MS Excel spreadsheet for further analysis
- Model Volt101A-160mV measures differential voltage and is equipped with a 3-position screw terminal for positive, negative and ground connections