Pacific Sensor Technologies GR II Maxim from Binmaster provides reliable point level detection for bulk solids, including powder, pellet and granular materials. The unit's status is continually monitored, and its fail-safe circuitry will fall to a ‘safe’ condition in the event of a unit failure. A visual LED continually indicates sensors status.
At a high level control the Pacific Sensor Technologies GR II Maxim paddle rotates continually when the material is not present. When the material reaches the paddle, the resistance causes the motor to ‘de-energize’. This promptly causes the relay to change status and automatically shut-off any process system wired to the relay.
At a low level control the paddle is stopped and the motor is ‘de-energized’ when material is present and when material drops below the paddle the motor ‘energizes’ and the paddle starts rotating. This causes the relay to change status and automatically start-up any process system wired to the relay.
Pacific Sensor Technologies GR II Maxim has the following features:
- Use in bins, vessels, chutes and conveyors
- Indicates tank level
- Monitors motor condition and shaft rotation
- Supervises normal and fault conditions
- Provides an actual safe response to an electrical or mechanical failure
- Handles material density from 5-lbs/cu. ft. to over 100-lbs. /cu. ft.