Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the BinView web-based bin monitoring systems designed for bins, tanks and silos to enable remote wireless inventory management of stored material.
Distributed in Australia by Pacific Sensor Technologies, BinView web-based tank and silo monitoring systems provide real-time control as data streams instantaneously from BinMaster’s sensors to the Internet providing accurate, reliable bin information.
Designed to provide level measurement data in bins, tanks and silos in real-time, BinView offers 24/7 live monitoring on the Internet, streaming the latest inventory data or historical data to authorised users.
Automated alerts immediately send email and cell phone alerts when bin conditions reach user-defined thresholds.
Core components of BinView web-based monitoring systems include:
- SmartBob2 or SmartBob-TS1 sensors mounted on the bins
- Wireless or wired data communications network
- Gateway to provide connectivity to a personal computer or IP network
- Data collection software that can be accessed by any computer with an Internet connection
Key features of BinView web-based bin monitoring systems:
- 24/7 live monitoring of bins, silos or tanks
- Wireless communications devices simplify and reduce installation costs with a wireless solution optimised for bin monitoring
- Traditional wired networks can also be used
- Highly scalable solution with ability to monitor one or 100 bins
- Site mapping capabilities include a built-in visual mapping feature that shows tank types, locations and levels to streamline operations and optimise filling and emptying schedules
- Eliminates the need to manually check bin levels, saving time, money and manpower
- Improves the efficiency of ordering and logistics
- Advanced reporting includes historical records to help companies maximise inventory management, enhance decision-making, understand trends and keep people informed
- End-to-end encryption and authentication to ensure data security