Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the MS6R 16-channel rack mount data loggers with user configurable inputs.
The MS6R data loggers offer a complete solution for monitoring of temperature, humidity and other values in various applications.
The universal 16 channel data loggers are designed for data acquisition from sensors of various values, alarm state indication and optionally for control of consecutive processes.
Key applications of MS6R 16 channel rack mount data loggers:
- Server rooms, data centres
- Food and beverage industry (HACCP)
- Pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- Blood stations, pharmacies
- Horticulture and cultivation of plants
- Building and energy management
- Building automation
- Research and development
- Laboratories (GLP)
Key features of MS6R rack mount monitoring systems:
- User configurable inputs from PC program without any need to open the data logger unit
- Each data logger contains 16 inputs for measurement and record of analogue and two-state values
- Each input is individually configurable from user PC program to one of 17 measuring ranges
- Signals from sensors working on RS485 bus with ModBus or Advantech protocol can be recorded
- Data can be downloaded to the PC via USB, RS232, Ethernet interfaces or GSM modem for processing