Pacific Hoseflex , leader in manufacturing and assembling specialized hose, expansion joints and fittings since 1993, introduces the single hinged expansion joints (HEJ) designed to absorb angular movement in one single plane.
These single hinged expansion joints allow for a more controlled movement of bellows as the pressure thrust is retained by the hinges.
Other features of the single hinged expansion joints include:
- Standard assemblies with flanges, weld ends or a combination of both.
- Internal flow liners for eliminating velocity problems may be fitted.
- Anchors only required to absorb spring forces.
- Must be used in pairs with another hinge.
- Pressure thrust is restrained by the hinges.
- Standard working pressures are 240, 700 & 1400 kPa.
- Pressure up to 4000 kPa available on request.
- Standard diameters up to 5000 mm available on request.