Pacific Hoseflex recently commissioned independent testing of their PTFE hoses to establish the superior quality and integrity of their product range.
The independent testing was conducted against a number of PTFE hose products in the market.
The commissioned testing analysed and reported on the performance, functionality and dimensional characteristics of Pacific Hoseflex’s PTFE hoses.
The independent test confirms that Pacific Hoseflex imports an extremely high quality range of PTFE braided hoses in Australia.
Pacific Hoseflex PTFE braided hose is manufactured to EN ISO 6803:1997, BS EN ISO 7751 and SAE 100 R14 standards.
Key benefits of Pacific Hoseflex’s PTFE hoses:
- Superior flex fatigue life and stress crack resistance
- Lower flexural modulus (non linear deflection)
- Improved clarity
- Better fusion, resulting in less permeability
- Biaxial orientation (elongation)
- Low crystallinity (even when cooled slowly)
- Lower melt viscosity (more mobility of molecules)