Today, the company supplies a broad range of products to the Lifting and Materials Handling Industries in Australia and New Zealand .
The Pacific Pallet Trucks, part of the company's innovative range of products, offer an economical alternative to forklifts and are designed to efficiently manoeuvre pallets in the workplace.
The following are some of the features of the Pacific Pallet Trucks:
• Unique cast iron pump design features hardened and chromium plated piston and ram, along with top of stroke and overload bypass valve.
• Large rubber covered handle with fingertip control.
• Special lowering valve in these pallet trucks allows control of descent rate.
• Articulating axle provides easier handling and control on uneven floor surfaces.
• The flow-regulating valve enables controlled speed with or without load.
• Polyurethane over aluminium steer wheels with double sealed bearings for quite operation and long life.
• Stainless steel version also available on request.