Quality lifting solutions specialist, Pacific Hoists has launched their new website following the corporate identity change implemented in May this year.
Featuring a refreshing look consistent with the new Pacific Hoists logo and branding, the new website also contains up-to-date product, industry and company information.
The new Pacific Hoists website incorporates easy navigation and live search functions that direct visitors through the web pages with ease.
Several new and useful features in the website include:
- Up 2 Date with the latest industry news, press releases, upcoming events and race results of V8 Ute driver Nandi Kiss
- Industry Solutions for industry-related information about hoisting, winching and materials handling equipment
- Our Products pages feature new product images, features, specifications and dimensions tables
- 360-degree rotation for product images ensures that the product can be viewed from every angle
- Support section offers a world of information with the option to download product information sheets, case studies and other related documentation as reference
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Knowledge Base
- Live Chat addresses questions and enquiries from visitors immediately
By using iPads, iPhones and a state-of-the-art website, the company has equipped its Sales and Customer Support teams with the ability to provide immediate product, price and service information to distributors and end-users.