VITAL chain blocks from Pacific Hoists are a range of extremely sturdy, highly quality chain block made in Japan from optimum high quality steel to conform to strict J.I.S and I.S.O regulations.
Used in many applications in the industrial, rural, construction and mining industries these heavy duty chain blocks are designed for long term use providing the lowest possible per-use cost.
The Vital chain block range comes standard with many features such as:
* Quality caged needle bearing on load sheave and thrust bearing on bottom hook.
* Patented non-slip hook providing firm grip on the wire rope for safe operation.
* Hardened special alloy steel load chain identification marked to the relevant standards.
* Safety brake cover to ensure no clogging to the mechanism.
* Special chain guides to eliminate chain blockage.
Vital chain blocks can be chained to custom lifts and comply with Australian Standard AS1418.2.