The Getac Z710 tablet PCs available from Pacific Data Systems combine the power and performance of the Android OS with Getac's leading-class rugged design.
Getac Z710 7” fully rugged tablets are designed for harsh industrial environments with the Gorilla Glass screen able to withstand knocks, falls and scratches without compromising on responsiveness or image quality.
The high sensitivity capacitive touch screen saves time and boosts productivity for industrial workers who can continue to wear gloves and operate the screen without using a stylus. The high contrast ratio screen of the Getac Z710 tablet PCs allows workers to read even in strong sunlight conditions.
The tablet PCs are particularly suitable for field professionals involved in logistics management and asset tracking. The multiple I/O options enable faster and more reliable speeds for better data delivery in real time.
Key features of Getac Z710 fully rugged tablets:
- Fast and accurate data capture with 5MP auto-focus camera and optional 1D/2D CMOS barcode reader and HF RFID reader
- I/O options include USB to RS232 conversion, HDMI, 3.5G WWAN with data and voice, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 Class 2 and antenna pass-through for in-vehicle use
- Provides constant, highly accurate, location awareness without impacting on battery life
- Integrated SIRFstarIV GPS chipset provides pinpoint accuracy
- E-compass and 3-axis accelerometer enhance navigational capabilities
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certification
- Drop protection from a height of six feet
- Handles a wide range of operating temperatures from -20°C to +50° and storage temperatures from -40°C to +71°C
- Android 2.3 OS
- 7” sunlight readable display
- Gorilla Glass screen