Sapit Flex self lubricating gear couplings from PT Link Systems , feature an innovative and advanced technological development in coupling design that provides high torque capability utilising unique interchangeable self lubricating drive elements. This alleviates the need for costly complete coupling replacement required with traditional gear couplings.
In most cases no coupled machinery displacement is required to change the drive elements and there are no lubrication maintenance requirements.
These self lubricating gear couplings are also suitable for compensating misalignments between driving and driven shafts caused by misalignment, thermal expansion.
- Sapit DNS Series self lubricating gear couplings feature:
- Unique 3pce design with inner gear type hub, outer hub and connecting cylindrical drive elements made from highly resistant self lubricating material.
- Allows replaceable cylindrical elements (if shaft length allows) without displacement of coupled machinery.
- Bi-directional capability of absorbing impact loads of rotation caused by uneven or intermittent loads.
- Design assures infinite life of metallic parts
- Torque Capacities to 1,776,000Nm, Bores to 820mm Temperature -20°C to +80°C.
- Superior gear coupling replacement