Available from PT Link Systems , Duff Norton’s standard as well as custom engineered machine screw actuators are designed for applications up to 250 tons.
Duff Norton machine screw mechanical actuators are available in a wide range of standard models with varying capacities to suit almost any requirement.
Machine screw jacks offer positive mechanical action, precise positioning and uniform lifting speeds. Standard configurations include upright or inverted units with translating or rotating lifting screws, and top plate, threaded, or clevis ends.
Screw jacks can be used to push, pull or apply pressure as linear actuators and are furnished with standard raises in increments of 1 inch. Depending upon size and type of load, models are available with raises up to 20 feet.
Key features of Duff Norton machine screw jacks:
- Precise positioning can be controlled accurately within thousandths of one inch
- Models with higher ratios are inherently self-locking, holding heavy loads without creep as long as the actuator is not subject to vibration
- Operated manually or by means of gear motors; can be used singularly, in tandem or in multiple arrangements
- Economy can be realised in raising unevenly distributed loads by operating different capacities in unison
- Different capacities can be used in the same application to lift unevenly distributed loads with uniform speeds
- Designed and built to be positive acting for accurate response to motive power
- Capacities: 1/4 Ton to 250 Ton
- Travel: Up to 20 feet