The Duff Norton Rotary Union 5000ASM series has been proven to significantly reduce customer maintenance costs relevant to highly abrasive fluid applications. Designed to provide a rotating seal between fluids and a revolving roll or drum, commonly conducted media are water, hot oils, steam, air, chemicals and non toxic gases.
Important features of the Duff Norton 5000ASM Rotary Union include:
* The Duff Norton Rotary Union ASM seal provides unsurpassed protection against grooving in applications, where other materials fail, due to a tungsten carbide face ring against a siliconised graphite seal ring.
* Stainless steel construction and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
* Perfectly aligned seal faces provided by fluorocarbon O-rings and two precision bearings
* Adaptable for dual flow applications with the addition of a stainless steel elbow in all sizes
* Operating parameters range up to 200°C, 750 psi, and 3600 RPM for various models.
* Sizes range from 1/4" to 2”.
* The Duff Norton 5000 ASM has been proven to reduce production down times and maintenance costs, through years of extensive service in tough field applications.
* Common Rotary Union / rotating joint applications are dryer drums, extruders, laminators, press rolls, embossers, indexing tables, filtration systems, cooling and heating rolls.
PT Link Systems can help with any technical enquiries on the above Rotary Union product specifications and application.