Available in Australia from PT Link Systems , cubic screw jacks feature German engineering for better efficiency and a contemporary design for improved aesthetics.
The cubic screw jacks offer versatile mounting options and can be mounted upright or inverted to suit specific requirements.
Available in acme and ball screw models, the cubic screw jacks feature a clean surface and are ideal for dirty environments. Translating screw (type 1) and rotating screw (type 2) models are available in all capacities.
- Capacities from 2.5 kN to 100 kN
- Speeds up to 1,800 RPM
- Operating temperature: 0ºC up to 50ºC
- Trapezoidal screw models as standard
- Translating screw (type 1) and rotating screw (type 2) models available in all capacities
- Top plate, threaded end, male clevis and female clevis screw ends available
- Ball screw
- Bellows boots
- Hand wheel for manual operation
- Shaft encoder
- Trunnion mount
- Electrical limit switch
- Anti-rotation device (translating screw) using a square cover pipe and square screw end