PT Link Systems presents a range of bevel gear jacks featuring German engineering, versatile mounting and better efficiency than worm screw jacks.
Designed for upright or inverted mounting, the bevel gear jacks eliminate the need for miter boxes, and are four times faster than classic screw jacks. The bevel gear jacks come with a contemporary design for improved aesthetics.
The bevel gear jacks come with several options for versatile applications.
- Top plate, threaded end, male clevis and female clevis screw ends available
- Ball screw
- Bellows boots
- Hand wheel for manual operation
- Shaft encoder
- Trunnion mount
- Electrical limit switch
- Anti-rotation device (translating screw) using a square cover pipe and square screw end
- Capacities from 15 kN to 90 kN
- Speeds up to 3,000 RPM
- Operating temperature: 0ºC up to 50ºC
- Trapezoidal screw models as standard
- Translating screw (type 1) and rotating screw (type 2) model available in all capacities