The PT range of 4, 6 and 8 way summer boxes from PT Limited are perfectly matched to any type of PT load cells.
Fitted with liquid tight strain relief cable fittings, the PT100SB summer boxes accept a wide range of cable diameters. They are enclosed in a tough polycarbonate housing, easily accessible and yet securely closed and positively sealed by way of it their O ring screw on cover and external fixing holes.
Designed and produced for the installer, with simple to reach and positive control trim pots for load measurement correction, all the PT100SB summer boxes contain an overall span trim to ease the requirements for indicator re-calibration after cornering.
The 6 and 8 way models also contain section trim adjustment to enable trimming of load cell pairs or sections along a weighbridge.
The following are some of the specifications of the PT range of 4, 6 and 8 way summer boxes:
- Liquid tight strain relief cable fittings
- Accept cables from 3.5mm ~ 8mm in diameter
- Accept 2 to 8 load cell inputs with section pots in 6 and 8 way
- Span adjustment pots non-interactive
- Mounted in weather tight enclosure
- Signal trim method to maintain load cell temperature compensation and minimise interactions of load cell adjustments.
- Nominal individual load cell adjustment
- Overall span adjustment, no need for indicator re-calibration after cornering
- Section trim for 6 and 8 cell versions to aid weigh bridge set-up.
- High impact sealed polycarbonate case.