Sold in over 60 countries, Petrogen have been manufacturing oxy gasoline cutting torches for over three decades, gaining them a superior reputation in the field of cutting systems. Now, PT Hydraulics are bringing these premium cutting systems into the mainstream, offering all people who cut steel the privelage of using this new tool.
Especially suited to those in the demolition, recycling and scrapping industries, the Petrogen petrol cutting torches offers a quality cut whether it is being made through thin steel or straight through 20 layers of rusted plate.
The powerful flame on Petrogen petrol cutting torches carry heat all the way down the cut, jumping air gaps, cutting through layers, and punching deep holes in seconds. These tools even cut concrete backed steel without exploding the concrete.
Petrogen cutting systems can make cuts that are impossible using acetylene or propane in minimal time, such as:
- 30cm mild steel shaft in 3 minutes
- 10cm manganese steel dipper tooth shank in less than 1 minute
- 10 gauge steel at 130cm per minute
- railroad rail in 40 seconds
- 27cm armour plate at 16cm per minute
- 25cm thick wall of nuclear service tank at 17cm per minute
- cement coated pipe, a fast clean bevel in a single pass
- 2.5 mild steel plate at 56cm per minute
- straight hole through 25cm armour plate in 50 seconds.
- a unique design which eliminates every major danger present in compressed gas fuels
- safely harnesses the power of ordinary petrol
- hand pressurised tank to 20 psi with a small but steady supply of liquid petrol
- fuel is liquid all the way through the torch, meaning no possibility of a back flash up the fuel line.
Users of Petrogen cutting torches also enjoy major benefits, including:
- savings in fuel - using petrol available at any service station, the cutting torch can cut as much steel as 250 cubic feet of acetylene using less than 10L of petrol
- savings through increased productivity - Petrogen cutting torches are more efficient than standard acetylene cutters, meaning more work done in less time
- savings in tip life - Petrogen flame oxidises all steel, meaning there is no molten steel to clog tips, meaning when treated with care a Petrogen tip can last for years.