The brand new Stabfast XL stabilising device has arrived, and is available from PT Hydraulics Australia . This device is specially designed for the stabilisation of heavy vehicles, such as buses and trucks.
Features of the stabilisation device include:
- The XL version of the stabiliser device contains two large struts, each rated at 2.5 tonnes, as opposed to the three smaller legs in the standard system
- The large struts on the stabilising device have a collapsed length of 150cm, and can extend out to 250cm
- The system allows full stabilisation of any vehicle in any configuration (on its wheels, side or roof) in less than 60 seconds when used by trained operators
- The stabilising system's ease of use is further enhanced by the fact that it can be used on any surface
- Once the vehicle is stabilised, the system will not obstruct the rescue of casualties, whilst also preventing any further movement of the vehicle,
reducing the danger to both casualty and rescuer