Power Teams PUA and PMA series pumps from PT Hydraulics Australia are compact hydraulic pumps suitable for a range of applications from pressure or burst testing to uses in various process industries.
The air operated, high pressure pump is able to pump a wide variety of fluids at pressures up to 35,000 psi (2410 bar). The PUA and PMA series are available with a number of differing sizes and dimensions.
Following are the features of the PUA and PMA series pumps:
- Provide variable capacity and discharge pressure
- Suitable for continuous start/stop applications
- Pumps oil, water and other fluids
- Stainless steel pump and check valves standard
- Maintain pressure with minimal power consumption (non-load holding)
- Usable in hazardous areas
- Quite operation
- Light weight: PUA - 6kg and PMA - 8kg
- Can operate on gases other than air
- Compact rugged design
- Only 15psi (1 bar) air pressure required to start pump