Featuring a computerised PLC system, the synchronous lift and lowering system uses feedback from multiple sensors to control lifting, lowering and positioning of any large, heavy or complex structure regardless of weight distribution.
The synchronous lifting reduces the risk of bending, twisting or tilting due to uneven weight distribution or load-shifts between the lift points. The programmable, failsafe monitoring and safety alarms of the system include operating parameters such as displacement accuracy, lifting velocity and valve response errors.
Key features of Power Team PLC synchronous lift and lowering system:
- Computerised PLC system with touch screen panel
- Controls 4 - 60 jacking points
- 10-1000 ton of each jacking point
- Precision accuracy at +/- 1mm full scale
- Pressure/load display on control panel
- Connects to data logger and printer
- Standard hydraulic components
- Incorporates emergency alarms with auto-stop features