The self adhesive film reinforces the glass so that it can be left in place during the extrication without having to forcibly break and remove it. The film prevents injuries from glass fragments, protecting the rescue team while also maintaining visibility.
Packexe SMASH self adhesive film ensures the glass stays in place throughout the extrication process. The Packexe SMASH system virtually doubles the strength of glass, reducing risk of glass breakage by about 42%.
Key features and benefits of Packexe SMASH self adhesive film:
- Eliminates the need to break or remove glass during vehicle extrication
- Dispenser allows the film to be applied in seconds by one person
- Specially formulated adhesive holds glass upon shattering
- Secure grip in all weather conditions, wet or dry
- Perforated at every 100mm for easy dispensing from the roll, reducing wastage
- Double foam rollers bring film in direct contact with the glass for smooth coverage
- Combined pressure and motion of roller pushes water off the surface during application in wet weather