PT Hydraulics Australia has introduced a new line of pneumatic brakes for its Globe Vane Air Motors. GLOBE BN brakes are fail-safe brakes (spring engaged and air released). GLOBE BN brakes can be used as a static brake and under certain conditions in dynamic applications.
The GLOBE BN brake module bolts directly onto the motor mounting face with an IEC or NEMA connection flange. The GLOBE BN brakes are certified according to the European Explosive Directive ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T3 (in static applications only).
The advantages of the GLOBE BN brakes include:
- Can be used in dynamic applications
- Field serviceable
- Easy flange connection according to IEC and NEMA standards
- Low maintenance because few parts are exposed to wear
- Compact design
- Easy interchangeable because of independent brake module
- Cast-iron housing and ideal thermal capacity for use in harsh environments
- Long life-time
- Certified according to the European Explosive Directive ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T3
PT Hydraulics Australia Pty. Ltd. provide a range of solutions to Australian Industry. They supply market leading industrial hydraulics from Power Team, Stone, Globe, Argo Hytos & Youli. Their product range extends to include the emergency & safety industries, with hydraulic rescue tools such as hydraulic cutters, spreaders and rams from Lukas, as well as High & Low Pressure lifting airbags, and a full range of rescue accessories. They also offer cutting solutions, including the Petrogen Cutting torch, capable of cutting steel up to 30cm thick.