PT Hydraulics has launched the new Power Team 'L' series lightweight, two speed, high performance, portable hand pumps combining maximum power with minimum weight. They feature a lightweight, durable all-metal construction, making them easy to carry and position. The pumps are suitable for powering a wide range of hydraulic cylinders and high force tools used in everyday lifting, fabricating and maintenance applications.
Features of the 'L' series hand pumps include:
* Reservoirs with more usable oil capacity - this provides the operator with greater versatility and the ability to operate larger or longer stroke cylinders
* Higher volume of oil per stroke - this enables faster cylinder speeds and less handle strokes per job, making the job quicker and easier to complete
* True unloading valve set for 59 bar pressure - this provides a high speed cylinder advance and lower handle force
* Link design giving a 40% reduction in the handle effort - this means the job can be done faster, easier and more efficiently, thus reducing operator fatigue levels
* An ergonomic non-slip handle incorporating a spring loaded handle lock - this makes the pumps easy to carry and position in place, reduces operator fatigue and protects the pump mechanism
* All metal construction featuring a durable aluminum manifold and reservoir - this makes the hand pumps strong and lightweight, yet easy to carry and position.
PT Hydraulics Australia Pty. Ltd. provide a range of solutions to Australian Industry. They supply market leading industrial hydraulics from Power Team, Stone, Globe, Argo Hytos & Youli. Their product range extends to include the emergency & safety industries, with hydraulic rescue tools such as hydraulic cutters, spreaders and rams from Lukas, as well as High & Low Pressure lifting airbags, and a full range of rescue accessories. They also offer cutting solutions, including the Petrogen Cutting torch, capable of cutting steel up to 30cm thick.