Available now from PT Hydraulics Australia , the Hose Jumper hose bridge is an ideal way of protecting hose and cables from vehicle damage, and protecting pedestrians from tripping over the hoses and cables.
Ideal for most small cars and forklifts, the Hose Jumper hose bridge comes in unique puzzle shaped pieces that fit in any configuration and are held tightly in place with patented all stainless joiner locks.
The key features of Hose Jumper hose bridges include:
- a low angle profile for fire and rescue apparatus and heavy trucks
- very low cost
- wide for easy access
- maximum load capacity of 14,000lbs per axle.
- covering utility hoses and cables
- covering in-plant welding cables, electrical conduit, and water, steam and air lines
- construction sites
- municipal sidewalk repair.