The Globe geared vane air motors, available from PT Hydraulics Australia are of the vane type and are available with the standard range of worm and coaxial gearboxes. Producing up to 8.3 kW at 6 bar air pressure, they can generate high torque at a low speed of rotation making them suitable for a range of applications.
A compact design is achieved by directly mounting the motor to the gear box, this design also increases the motors tolerance to external environment factors. Producing exceptionally smooth operation the Globe Geared Vane Air Motors are commonly found to power mixing equipment, conveyor belts, hoists, hose reels and turntables.
The Globe geared vane air motor possesses the following features:
- Power up to 8.3 kW at 6 bar air pressure
- High nominal torques up to 1650Nm
- Speed of rotation as low as 7 rpm
- Easily variable & controllable speed and torque
- Perfect for applications in hazardous & aggressive environments
- No damage by overload or repeated starting
- Can be used in stall conditions
- Superior power to weight ratio
- Instantly reversible
- Minimum maintenance
- High radial & axial load permitted