Available now from PT Hydraulics Australia , globe geared vane air motors generate the high torques and low speeds of rotation required in several applications.
Available with a standard range of worm and coaxial gearboxes and power ranges up to 8.3kW at 6 bars of air pressure, globe geared vane air motors are designed for smooth operation in mixing equipment, conveyor belt assemblies, hoists and winches, hose reels, and turntables.
The motor and gearbox in these globe geared vane air motors are directly mounted onto each other, making them compact and resistant to outside influences.
Key features and advantages of globe geared vane air motors include:
- power up to 8.3 kW at 6 bars of air pressure
- high nominal torques up to 1650Nm
- speed of rotation as low as 7rpm
- variable and controllable speed and torque
- ATEX certification ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T5 on request
- no damage by overload or repeated starting
- higher power to weight ratio
- instantly reversible
- minimum maintenance
- high radial and axial loads permitted.