Globe geared vane air motors, available from PT Hydraulics Australia , are of the vane type and are available with a standard range of worm and coaxial gearboxes. These vane air motors generate high torques and low speeds of rotation required in several applications. Power ranges up to 8.3kW at 6 bars air pressure. The motor and gearbox are directly mounted onto each other, making them compact and resistible against outside influences.
Globe geared vane air motors are designed for smooth operation and are used in mixing equipment, conveyor belts, hoists and winches, hose reels and turntables. Globe geared vane air motors have the following advantages:
- Power up to 8.3 kW at 6 bars air pressure
- High nominal torques up to 1650Nm
- Speed of rotation as low as 7rpm
- Variable and controllable speed and torque
- Suitable for applications in hazardous and aggressive environments
- ATEX certification ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T5 on request
- No damage by overload or repeated starting
- Can be used in stall conditions
- Higher power to weight ratio
- Instantly reversible
- Minimum maintenance
- High radial and axial loads permitted
PT Hydraulics Australia Pty. Ltd. provide a range of solutions to Australian Industry. They supply market leading industrial hydraulics from Power Team, Stone, Globe, Argo Hytos & Youli. Their product range extends to include the emergency & safety industries, with hydraulic rescue tools such as hydraulic cutters, spreaders and rams from Lukas, as well as High & Low Pressure lifting airbags, and a full range of rescue accessories. They also offer cutting solutions, including the Petrogen Cutting torch, capable of cutting steel up to 30cm thick.