PT Hydraulics Australia has added the Dynex range of high pressure hydraulics to its product range.
Dynex offers a range of high quality hydraulic pumps and valves suitable for mining, construction, offshore and various industrial applications.
Dynex hydraulic pumps are single fluid pumps eliminating the need for a lubricator that greatly reduces risk of contamination and maintenance requirement. Even if pump contamination were to occur, the pump resists failure due to the large flushing path design into the pistons and through the outlet check valves.
Dynex’s range of pumps includes the checkball piston pumps designed to provide highly reliable operation at high pressure in dirty environments and with long, difficult duty cycles.
Key features of Dynex checkball piston pumps:
- Pressure to 20,000 PSI
- Multiple function circuits (split flow) simplified
- Compatible with a wide range of fluids
- Tolerant to contamination
- Resistant to cavitation damage
- Bi-directional rotation
Valve options include special CETOP pattern valves along with high pressure spool and sandwich valves.
Key features of Dynex directional control valves:
- High pressure HP03 pattern valves operate at pressure up to 10,000 PSI
- Compact sliding spool valves provide true 4-way control in a simple compact package
- Design flexibility with a range of actuators, spools, internal operators and electrical options