PR Power has launched the PR12000 model lighting towers for the mining industry.
New in 2012, these lighting towers are the largest, most rugged and heavy duty towers in the PR Power fleet.
They are a good compliment to the already popular PR8000 mine spec lighting towers; producing extra light output with an even greater durability for harsh mining environments.
Features of the PR12000 mining lighting towers include:
- high quality, robust and rugged finish
- produces up to 36,000m2 of 360° light
- 20kVA Perkins powered diesel generator
- ability to run additional equipment and power tools from generator
- 6 x 2000w mounted metal halide lights
- hydraulically operated 11m mast
- heavy duty skid base
- added protection from secure steel frames
- designed to withstand winds of up to 110km/h and rough terrain
- easy to transport and manoeuvre
- multiple lifting points and forklift pockets
- easy to reach, weather proof and lockable access doors to the control panel, generator and hydraulics
- easy to maintain
- designed for mining and large pit applications
- designed and manufactured in Europe