POSMarket.com.au offers multiple POS solutions for industries such as retail, hospitality, warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, security and mining.
Huge conglomerates aren't the only business structures that can effectively track and manage inventory and assets with Wasp's comprehensive barcode product lines.
Small and medium-sized businesses can amplify cost savings, ramp up efficiency and heighten customer confidence using barcode technology.
From the WLS9500 series laser barcode scanners to the WSP150 omnidirectional barcode scanners, the business owner receives outstanding durability, precision and speed in any physical environment.
No training is required to work with these models and the barcode scanners easily give accurate readings of 1D barcodes even if the stickers are damaged or poorly printed.
Wide working ranges as well as tremendous motion tolerances and scanning distances simply make the scanners an easy choice to reduce inventory control man-hours and improve asset management.
Wasp’s barcode printers range from the heavy duty WPL610 barcode printer printing at 12 inches per second to the lighter-use WPL205 barcode printer, printing at 5 inches per second.
Most models offer both direct thermal and thermal transfer, eliminating the need for multiple barcode printers.
The WPL610 model, the medium to heavy-use WPL604 and WPL608 industrial printers as well as the WPL305 and the WPL205 desktop printers support their fast printing with high allotted operating DRAM and FLASH memory capacities.
These barcode printers easily integrate with most Windows operating systems and have multiple connectivity options.
The Wasp software line complements the Wasp hardware and offers a wide range of programming needs.
- TheBarcodeMaker barcode software creates barcodes that are fully traceable in Microsoft Office products, eliminating the need to spend money on additional product license fees.
- The WaspLabeler barcode labelling software enables label customisation. Complete with over 20 design templates and the ability to import the existing files, the software enables tailored solutions.
- The MobileAsset Asset tracking software package monitors assets and their usage.
- The inventory control and tracking software virtually eliminates tedious and time-consuming manual inventory count and accountability, potentially saving thousands of dollars every year.
Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
Wasp’s point of sales products are specialised to meet diverse POS needs.
- Equally suitable for one-store businesses and multi-store chains, the QuickStore line of POS solutions can readily ease inventory control burden.
- The RapidStart POS Solution, the Pro Solution or the Multi-Store POS Solution provide quick, accurate, efficient and easy-to-use durability and accuracy.
- The Complete Point of Sale Hardware Kit complements already-owned software packages making them ideal for system upgrades.
- The separate Point of Sale software package pairs with the existing Wasp hardware kit.
- Cash drawers, receipt printers and POS keyboards as well as display stands and slot or magnetic strip readers cater to the inventory control and asset management in-store needs while reducing effort and overhead, and virtually eliminating exorbitant costs of replacing lost materials.
WaspNest is a combined suite of products that provides both hardware and software that comes with a barcode scanner, connectivity cables, a WaspLabeler, label- and tag-creating software as well as basic inventory and asset tracking software.
The same basic software is used to track assets and inventory. Four different barcode scanners are available for choice and include:
- Laser barcode scanners with the longest read-range distance
- CCD barcode scanners for moderate use
- CCD LR barcode scanners for long scanning range and moderate use model
- Wand/ pen barcode scanners, the lowest priced model for simpler applications
Mobile Asset Tracking
The Mobile 1000 Asset Tracking Solution is a mobile computer whose accompanying software easily tracks valuable and important assets. The software comes complete with programs that not only keeps track of equipment but also allows the user to design labels to best fit specific needs.
The Mobile 1000 Complete Kit also provides a WPL305 barcode printer as well as asset tags and ribbons.
The Mobile 1200 Asset Tracking Solution is a Windows CE 5.0-driven mobile computer specialising in asset tracking and control, which presents barcode label design options that adapt to unique needs.
The Mobile 1200 Complete Kit also provides a WPL305 barcode printer as well as asset tags and ribbons to meet full-system, asset-tracking goals.
The WaspTime Standard - Biometric Time and Attendance System features a thumb-print recognition system that eliminates time cards and pinpoints employee attendance and timeliness.
Directly linked to payroll, it completely obliterates manual computation of time sheets.
The WaspTime Standard - Barcode Time and Attendance System is a step ahead of time card systems. Employees swipe their encoded employee badge, and attendance and time information is sent directly to payroll.