Portable Data Terminals or PDTs from POSMarket.com.au are compact devices which are used to enter and retrieve data from wireless transmissions such as WLAN or WWAN. These electronic devices are used in many hospitality or leisure industries where merchants need to take sensitive information such as their customer’s credit card numbers for making a payment for their purchase.
Portable data terminals can also be used as barcode readers. These types of barcode scanners are used in most large stores, warehouses, and other establishments where they need to read the barcodes of thousands of products. They get access to this information through a database from a remote location.
The Denso 8044D portable data terminal includes the following features:
- Portable data terminals offer a small compact boy which is space-saving yet it has a comfortably large 180x64 dot display which makes it easier to read data
- The display can be reconfigured display to meet specific needs
- The portable data terminals provide dvanced layout function which can be used to customize your display for easy understanding
- Large keys are a feature on the portable data terminals which are convenient to use
- Trigger switches on both sides for easy operation
- For a compact body, Denso 8044D portable data terminals has wide keys which help in easy typing
- Excellent data terminals for all kinds of businesses
- The portable data terminals use a wired connectivity with RS-232 interface
- They have a LED display for easy viewing and a linear CCD sensor which can read all kinds of barcodes