POS scales from POSMarket.com.au to give customers the right weight of the product purchased by them so that they can be prices appropriately. POS scales are electronic systems that detect the weight of the commodities placed on them. They give the exact weight to the decimals and there is no chance of ambiguity in these scales. Some scales are part of the POS system with cash register accessories. Here the customer pays for the product at the counter after weighing the commodity purchased on the Point of sale scales.
The ACOM HPC100 POS scale offers the following features:
- The POS scale is space saving, and does not clutter the counter and can be easily carried from one place to another
- It is a no pole display with maximum capacity of 30kg and minimum of 10gm
- The ACOM HPC100 POS scale has a platter size of 365x365x160mm
- This POS scale has a price and transaction number display
- The scale also stores listed commodity price, daily price accumulation with transaction numbers