Datalogic introduces a new line of handheld laser barcode readers to their Gryphon family of general purpose handheld scanners.
Ideal for most general purpose data collection applications, Gryphon L GD4300 handheld laser barcode readers are cost-effective as well as high performers with clear ROI for business owners.
Suitable for diverse applications in the retail, office or light industrial markets, the ergonomically designed Gryphon L GD4300 handheld laser barcode readers come with several advanced features one expects from Datalogic's famous scanning devices and POS equipment.
The new Datalogic barcode scanners are available in two multi-interface options:
- USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation
- Point-of-Sale (POS), IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232
Key features of Gryphon L GD4300 handheld barcode readers:
- Ideal for customers requiring high performance laser scanning technology with longer reading distances and speedy presentation of a distinct clear scan line
- Datalogic's patented Green Spot delivers on the code direct visual excellent-read feedback resulting in quick accurate scanning, especially in noisy environments
- Lightweight and compact design makes the device ideal for retail, office and light industrial applications
- Rubber-like cushions protect the scan window against accidental drops
- IP52 rating with sturdy enclosure guards protect against dust and liquids
- Internal scan-engine and optics also protected with anti-shock mounts
- Both interface options present configuration flexibility and are adaptable for migration or potential changes to the host system
- Remote Host Download reduces service costs and advance operations allow for stress-free upgrades
- Datalogic's Aladdin configuration software offers user-friendly features to simplify start-up procedures
- 100 scans per second plus aggressive reading performance
- Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology
- GS1 Databar reading capabilities for present and future POS applications
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Excellent depth-of-field: Over 47cm
- Drop resistance: 1.8m
- IP52 environmental rating
- Multi-interface solutions
- Datalogic's Aladdin software configuration
- Remote Host Download capability
- USB certified kits available
- 5-year full factory warranty
Datalogic POS products and scanners are available at POSMarket.com.au in addition to leading brands of POS equipment, software and consumables.