The Symbol 3408 series of rugged bar code scanners from Motorola offers enhanced flexibility, durability and performance standards to businesses and industries.
Motorola’s Symbol 3408-ER and Symbol 3408-FZ rugged bar code scanners are built for harsh work environments, featuring IP65 seal ratings and surviving repeated 2m drop tests on concrete.
Suitable for operation in diverse environments ranging from dusty warehouse settings to manufacturing plants, the handheld barcode scanners are backed by Motorola's industry-leading 3-years-from-shipping warranty, maintenance and replacements.
Key features of Motorola’s Symbol 3408 Series bar code scanners:
- Model 3408-FZ captures damaged 1D symbologies, saving manual effort while reducing redundant scanning and time loss
- Model 3408-ER reads labels from a distance of 0.64cm to 13.7m while the 3408-FZ has a working range of 2.5cm to 61cm
- Ergonomic design includes comfortable grips and angled heads to allow user-maximised motions and speed up workflow in busy environments
- Pitch and roll allowances on each scanner permit efficient throughput of data capture
- Eases strain on hands, wrists and forearms, maximising performance of the machine and employee
- Smaller label specialisation of the FZ model scans single lines
- Supports IBM, Keyboard Wedge, Synapse, RS-232 and Wand interfaces, easing future upgrades
- Flash memory facilitates on-the-go updates and job-specific customisation
Motorola's 3408-Series bar code scanners are available from POSMarket.com.au , a leading provider of POS solutions.