Wasp Barcode Technologies introduces a new line of mobile computers that combines portability and productivity with an ergonomic design.
The ergonomically designed WPA1000 mobile computers from Wasp feature Bluetooth technology that enables freedom of movement and remote capturing of asset data as well as inventory data.
On-the-go remote transmission of data to the host system enhances convenience for the user.
Key features of WPA1000 mobile computers:
- Compatible with the MobileAsset v6 software recently upgraded with inventory control software for greater versatility
- Comes standard with 64 MB of SDRAM and 64 MB Flash ROM
- Large memory capacity enables the machine to hold massive amounts of barcode data before download, increasing efficiency and reducing downtime
- Integrated with a personal laser scanner and touchscreen keypad
- Easy navigation using the 7-key and 6 feature key design
- Enables independent asset and inventory data control on location
- Lightweight design weighing only 7.5 ounces (213gm)
- Robustly built to withstand rugged use: The mobile computer has survived repeated drop testing from 1.2m height
- High durability and reliability for worry-free operation in rough work environments
- Rechargeable Lithium 3.7V battery offering operation for up to four hours with b/g connectivity and up to 12 hours without b/g connectivity on a single charge
WPA1000 touch screen computers complement the WPA1200, the anchor model in Wasp's mobile line.
Available at a lower price, the WPA1000 mobile computers are designed for small businesses but have the capacity and durability to meet any business asset and inventory control needs.
Wasp’s line of mobile computers is available from POSMarket.com.au , a specialist in point of sale equipment, software and services.