POSMarket.com.au specialises in the supply of a comprehensive range of POS equipment, software and services.
Epson's expanded line of point-of-sale thermal printers offers small and medium-sized businesses greater versatility, efficiency and cost savings than before.
Their next generation of POS printers includes the compact TM-T70 thermal printers that are compact in size but big on operational efficiency.
Standing at just under 4.5 inches tall, these thermal printers have a space-saving footprint, needing less room than comparative models in the market.
Various functions in Epson’s new thermal printers can be accessed from the front face-receipt dispenser including paper auto-cut, status LEDs and drop-in roll wells.
Key features of Epson’s TM-T70 thermal printers:
- Faster printing at 170mm per second speeds up the counter purchase process and increases operating efficiency
- Less wasted space, reduced effort and improved man-hours for businesses
- Allows cubby-hole placement and makes maintenance even easier
Key features of Epson’s TM-T88V thermal printers:
- Generates text and graphics at 300mm per second speed
- Introduces true grayscale printing into the Point of Sale equipment industry
- Energy-Star qualified POS thermal printers
- USB interface connection option expands configuration possibilities
- 35 percent more reliable than the previous TM-T88IV model
- 4-year warranty
Key advantages of Epson’s new TM-T88V thermal printers include higher printing rates, greater printing versatility and lower energy costs, enabling businesses to boost their profit margins in multiple ways.