Epson's ReadyPrint T20 receipt printers are a range of compact thermal printers that offer convenience and reliability for low volume point-of-service retail operations.
Featuring a small profile that makes the T20 suitable for crowded retail environments, Epson’s thermal receipt printers are designed for versatility, offering choice of operations from a horizontal or vertical alignment for on-counter operation or hung from a wall in the basket provided.
In addition to its operational versatility that ensures maximum convenience for smaller retailers, the drop-in roll well optimises run time when the printer is needed while the autocutter ensures complete receipt presentation capturing full receipt information.
The total ease of operation of Epson's ReadyPrint T20 receipt printers is enabled by their plug-and-play package that comes complete with unit-manuals, power cords, utilities, drivers, software, and even the USB interface.
The plug-and-play simplicity jumpstarts retail convenience and reduces downtime.
Feature highlights of Epson's ReadyPrint T20 receipt printers:
- Printer status at a glance with easily visible LEDs
- Drop-in well allows two sizes of paper, depending on printing width needed
- 80mm width allows 22.6 characters per inch while the 58mm width allows 16.9 characters per inch
- Prints 95 alphanumeric sets, 18 international character sets and 128x42 Graphic sets
- Also prints UPC-A, UPC-E, barcode, GS1 DataBar and GS1-128
- Prints PDF417, 2D GS1 DataBar and composite symbologies
- Maximises POS printing capabilities by eliminating need for another printer
- Printing speeds up to 150mm per second
- Two-year warranty
Epson products are available from POSMarket.com.au , a leading Australian supplier of comprehensive POS solutions including point of sale equipment and software.