Part of the high performance Z series of label printers in the Zebra range, the ZM400 industrial label printers can print up to 4,000 labels per day at a resolution of 203 DPI.
The ZM400 includes additional productivity enhancing features and modern, flexible network connectivity for easy system integration in most manufacturing, warehousing and business applications.
This industrial/commercial workhorse also delivers efficient 4-inch wide labelling thanks to its quick throughput and 10 inches-per-second print speed.
Key features of Zebra ZM400 industrial label printers:
- Upgradeable to grow with changing needs
- Fast print speeds combined with quick throughput for enhanced productivity
- Large LCD for quick printer configuration
- Rugged metal frame and case for demanding environments
- Multiple networking connectivity choices including USB, wireless 802.11 b/g, Ethernet, serial, and parallel
- Thermal transfer/ direct thermal printing
- Die-cast aluminium base, frame and printhead mechanism
- Metal media cover with large clear window
- 16 MB DRAM, 8MB Flash
- Core programming languages: ZPL, ZPL II, EPL, XML
- Print width: 4.09"
- Print length: 157"
- Print speed: 10"/sec