Zebra’s S4M thermal printers deliver an affordable solution for many labelling requirements.
An ideal choice when adding new printers or upgrading from older printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer offers ease of use, the durability of a metal frame/case and a full 8” media roll capacity for fewer label changes.
Designed for user-friendly use and operation, Zebra’s S4M thermal printers offer a variety of ways to connect from serial, parallel and USB interfaces to internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g for simple system integration.
Zebra’s S4M thermal printer fits right in with other Zebra printers as it features the same programming languages (ZPL and EPL). Zebra’s APL language lets the user easily change from other-brand printers to S4M printers without changing label formats.
Zebra’s S4M thermal label printers support multiple applications thanks to a range of features.
- Compliance labelling: Complies with the latest industry and customer requirements
- Manufacturing: Provides accurate, end-to-end identification to track materials through the factory or supply chain
- Distribution: Bar code labelling for packing, shipping and inventory management
- Healthcare patient safety: Hospital pharmacy unit-dose labelling, specimen and lab labelling, wristband printing, admissions/records labelling
- Print methods: Direct thermal; thermal transfer optional
- Die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- XML-enabled printing allows direct-connect integration for bar code label printing
- Unicode compliant for faster, multi-language printing to meet global needs
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports