Offering a resolution of 203 DPI, Zebra S4M industrial label printers can print up to 2,500 labels per day, delivering good value for money. This model is designed for the budget-minded with features that support many applications at an affordable price. The easy controls and proven side-loading design allow simple operation, enabling operators to focus on more productive tasks.
Zebra's S4M thermal label printers offer ease of use, metal construction and a variety of connectivity options with the ability to take a full 8" roll of Zebra labels for fewer media changes.
Zebra S4M industrial label printers offer standard serial, parallel and USB connectivity, as well as optional internal 10/100 Ethernet and IEEE 802.11b/g wireless networking for simple integration and remote monitoring. The printer can be ordered with different printer programming languages.
Key features of Zebra S4M industrial label printers:
- 203 DPI resolution
- Direct thermal/ thermal transfer printer
- Mono print speed of 152.40 mm/s or 6 inches per second
- XML, ZPL II language
- 4MB Flash, 8MB DRAM
- Tear-off function
- Die-cast metal frame construction with sheetmetal enclosure
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports
- 1-year limited warranty