Zebra GK420t thermal transfer label printers from the G-Series combine direct thermal and thermal transfer printing capabilities to produce receipts and labels for indoor short-term use as well as crisp, long-lasting label images.
Zebra G-Series thermal label printers are suitable for applications in government, healthcare, manufacturing, consumer goods, retail, services, transportation and logistics segments. Some of the applications include asset management, bag tags, document and records management, inventory management, lab sample tracking, receiving/ shipping, reverse logistics, access control, security, invoices and receipts, prescription labelling, compliance labelling, information labels, medical record labelling and price labelling among others.
Key features of Zebra GK420t thermal transfer label printers:
- 8 dot/mm (203 dpi)
- Print speed up to 5" per second
- Print width 4.09"
- Print length 39"
- Direct thermal/ thermal transfer print method
- EPL and ZPL programming languages
- USB, serial connectivity and parallel connectivity
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Free copy of Zebra Designer label design software and Windows drivers
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty covering parts and labour, 6-month print head warranty