The security enclosure secures the latest iPad versions as well as all previous models.
iPad security enclosures are designed to protect iPad devices in public access environments such as kiosks, service desks, libraries, directories, trade shows, public menus, digital signage, welcome desks, calendars and unattended displays.
Key features of iPad security enclosures:
- Fabricated from 16 gauge steel and built for maximum security
- Two integrated key locks (separate locks for iPad and mounting base)
- Can be adhered or bolted to work surface or mounted on wall (without tilt feature)
- Normount adhesive base with 4500 pounds of dynamic shear pressure
- iPad can be angled at 11 different viewing positions
- Choice to block or access the home or power button
- Discrete access to power and volume buttons