Designed to capture all 1D bar codes even when they are dirty or damaged, the rugged Symbol LS3408-FZ bar code scanners employ fuzzy logic technology for fast and accurate data capture. Two confirmation modes, a bright LED and a beeper with adjustable volume indicate a successful scan to operators.
The ergonomic engineering aims to reduce user fatigue as well as downtime from accidental drops.
Motorola LS3408-FZ industrial scanners feature IP65-rated sealing to protect against the elements and dust, while the rugged design withstands multiple drops onto concrete. An on-board interface enables use with different hosts.
Key features of Motorola LS3408-FZ industrial scanners:
- Fuzzy logic decode capability allows scanning of all 1D codes
- Rugged industrial design withstands multiple 6.5-ft drops to concrete and 2,500 3-ft tumbles
- IP65 rating protects against water and dust to ensure reliable performance in harsh industrial conditions
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot delivers clearly visible line for precise, accurate bar code data capture
- Supports GS1 DataBar
- Compliant with GTIN
- Advanced data formatting capability eliminates costly modifications to the host software
- Flash memory facilitates updates and customisation in the field
- Universal cable set allows for easy replacement and upgrade
- Multiple onboard interfaces ensure flexible connectivity
- Optional hands-free Intellistand enables presentation scanning and toggling between hands-free and handheld modes
- 3-year warranty